Neha's Blog

Where the Party Starts

Jellybeans– Deserts

| 5 Comments

All of my blog visitors ask me, “Why do you have jellybeans as a headboard?”. Well, why not, or why do you think I have a headboard of jellybeans? I just hate jellybeans so much that I’ll put it as a headboard. I put jellybeans as a headboard because I love jellybeans, god’s finest creation stored in a sugar-filled bean. Matter of fact, I love desserts, they are delicious and so fun to make. It’s way better than normal meals.

First of all, you can design desserts. You can put a smiley face on a cupcake, can you do that to a piece of steak? Making desserts help your cooking skills too. Just like learning helpful ways to ice with a icing tube- or even how to make a normal cupcake into a edible frog! I know I might seem like a freak that really likes making desserts but they are so amazing. <-Check out the link!  

5 Comments

1. That Pinterest board is AMAZING! Wow, some people really take their dessert creations seriously! And beautifully. I am so impressed. I would say that my favorite is the birds’ nest cupcakes, but I don’t think it’s really possible to have a favorite from among such delectable dessert art.

2. I soooooo agree with you about desserts being the finest creation! I like jelly beans, a lot. So much that you could say I love them! Though jelly beans are great, DOUGHNUTS are my favorite! I love to bake. I bake a lot with my mom. For her birthday, I made her something called “world peace cookies.” They are double chocolate cookies. So rich and thick like fudge. The inventor of this fabulous creation titled them “world peace cookies” because she said that they are so good that everyone could agree that they are amazing and this would make world peace! I definitely agree they are fantastic. Also, my mom likes to make a treat called “hello dollies.” She got the recipe from a girl working a bake sale at her school when she was younger. Everybody who tries them falls in absolute LOVE with them. You should try them too.

3. Jellybeans are amazing! Although once you start eating them, you just can’t stop!

4. Come see my candy post! We can talk candy! 😛🍩🍭🍬🍡🍫🍨🍧🎂🍰🍪

5. I really like jelly beans too. My favorite are the yellow ones, like the lemon kind.