Neha's Blog

Where the Party Starts

Catching Fire

| 4 Comments

The Hunger Games series is my all time favorite series, of course Harry Potter holds its first place spot like always. The books, well lets just say its like the Twilight love story, with more of a twist.

I remember in 5th grade when everyone was obsessing over them, and when I would say I never read them mouths would draw open. Then one fine day the sun was shining and the birds were chripping, and I picked up the novel that would soon be my life, and I fell in love.

I read the rest of series like a blur, staying up till twelve in the night reading about Katniss and her love for Prim, reading about Haymitch and Peeta. Who would of known that I could love a series of books so quickly!

4 Comments

1. Clever title, Neha!

My excitement for Katniss Everdeen’s story quickly caught fire, too. I read all three in one stretch of midsummer, via audiobook. I’m glad I waited until all three books were published so that all three parts of the tale were available to me, one after the other!

2. I feel the same way as the “I am Number Four” series. I just check out book after book-I’m addicted! Then, I can never put the book down until I’m finished.

3. I love catching fire! It’s such a good book and I’m going to see the movie tommrrow

4. Catching Fire is my favorite book and Hunger Games is my favorite series, too. I can hardly wait until Mocking Jay comes out. It’s coming in less than a year. I’m so excited!