Neha's Blog

Where the Party Starts

Divergent

| 1 Comment

I just read the book Divergent and it was amazing. Not like okay, I might recommend it,  but the kind where you will run around the hallways screaming “READ THIS BOOK”. That is how much I like this book.

I feel like I am mostly a Dauntless girl, you know the kind that like physical combat and tattoos/piercings. The writer was so good explaining the problems emotionally and physically Tris faced. I really likes the description of everything because I could visualize a lot of what she was saying. I L❤️VED all the mystery and questions you have in the beginning of the book and the end. It is an amazing trilogy.

One Comment

1. None of the faction manifestos completely fits me, but if I had to choose, I think I would choose Erudite so that I could read and study all the time…and yet, how boring if that is all that life is, right? I guess the point of the book is in part that Tris’s strength is in her Divergent status: she is no one thing, but has an aptitude to be all things. Society is better when we all work together and foster our many strengths.